Information work is considered to be important by the Labour arbitration court. These activities are aimed at introduction to the structure of the Institution, application procedures and procedures of collective labour disputes settlement, participation in meetings with representatives of social partnership parties.
In the second half of 2002 the Labour arbitration court organized the following interviews:
- With heads of member organization of the Moscow federation of trade unions (42 people)
- With representatives of the Moscow association of manufacturers and entrepreneurs (employers) of the Northern administrative district (15 people), The Western administrative district (11 people) and the North-Eastern district (42 people).
The labour arbitration court took an active part in organizing conferences, round tables:
- In scientific conference "Problems of protecting labour rights of the population". The conference was held on 11-12 September in the Academy of labour and social relations. A.F. Valkovoy, the chairman of the Labour arbitration court, made a report on the role of the Labour arbitration court in labour disputes settlement.
- In the round table "Practice of collective labour disputes settlement in Russia" organized on 8 October in the educational institution "The Consulting centre" (cofounders Ministry of Economy of Russia, Ministry of education of Russia). Representatives of enterprises from Moscow and the subjects of the RF participated in this round-table (15 people).
First half of the year 2004
In February the Labour arbitration court participated in the round table "Practice of labour disputes settlement in Russia" organised by the Institute of economics and industrial management.
This topic was discussed with participation of directors, deputy directors of enterprises, heads of services, lawyers of organizations from Moscow, Voronezh, Aleksandrov, Ryazan, Kalachinsk, Murom, Tver, N.Novgorod, Kazan, Volgograd, Tobolsk (22 people). The participants listened to the report "The role of Labour arbitration court as a body for pre-trial settlement of collective labour disputes in the framework of the system of social partnership". During the discussion of collective labour disputes settlement the round table participants emphasized that it was necessary to create a system of labour arbitration courts for collective labour disputes settlement in the subjects of the RF on the basis of the Labour arbitration court.
The Labour arbitration court participated in the exhibition of the Moscow Government "Social sphere of the city - the present and its prospects". Information materials on the Labour arbitration court were presented and handed out to the participants. A video-film about the Labour arbitration court was demonstrated.
The conference "Partnership for social security" was organized by the Labour arbitration court together with the Moscow Government, the Public Relations Committee, the Moscow employment service, the Moscow Federation of trade unions, the Moscow confederation of manufacturers and entrepreneurs. For the first time the issue of security for social development through social partnership was presented at the conference. The Labour arbitration court reported on the role of social partnership in creating a system for collective labour disputes settlement.
Three guidelines were prepared and published by the Labour arbitration court aimed at assisting social partners:
1. Rules of procedures of the Labour arbitration court for collective labour disputes settlement: resolution of labour disputes by the arbitration court and with participation of a mediator,
2. Collective labour disputes settlement,
3. Training of labour arbiters.
A booklet with information on the Institution "The Labour arbitration court for collective labour disputes settlement" was prepared and published.
There was an exchange of banners at the web-sites of the Federation of Independent Trade unions of Russia, the Moscow Federation of trade unions, the legal centre "Protection", the Union "The coordination Council of the Russian employers' association".
The activities of the Labour arbitration court were covered in the press including articles published in the Central newspaper of trade unions "Solidarity", in the newspaper of the Moscow Confederation of manufacturers and entrepreneurs (employers) "Community" in newspapers of Moscow administrative districts, in the journal "Arbitration court" of Saint Petersburg.
A column "Consultations from the Labour arbitration court for collective labour disputes settlement" was prepared to be published in Mass Media.
Today the labour arbitration court has its own web-site www.trudsud.ru. The Information on the activities of the Labour arbitration court is constantly updated.
Furthermore, the information field is constantly expanding.
Contacts with the subjects of the RF, countries of CIS, foreign states are built up. That is, networks of efficient relations are created.
Cooperation initiatives were supported by:
- The Coordination council of Russian employers' associations (CCREA), information letters on cooperation were sent to 30 member organizations of CCREA,
- The Russian Union of ship-owners,
- The All-Russian association of fishing enterprises, entrepreneurs and exporters,
Associations of trade unions:
The All-Russian association of trade unions - The Russian Labour Confederation
The central committee of employees of water transport of the Russian Federation.
The Federation of trade unions of the Penza region
The Ryazan regional association of trade union organizations
The Federation of trade unions of the Samara region
The Federation of trade unions the Republic of Komi
The Perm regional council of trade unions
The Federation of trade unions of Kamchatka
The Murmansk regional council of trade unions
The Sakhalin regional association of trade unions
The Ural centre of trade unions
The Federation of trade unions of the Ukraine
The Federation of trade unions of Kyrgystan
The Altaiskiy regional council of trade unions
The Federation of trade unions of the Lipetsk region
The Tyumen regional council of trade unions
The Federation of trade unions of the Udmurtskaya Republic
The Federation of trade unions of the Chelyabinsk region
The Ministry of labour and social development of the Republic of Kyrgyzstan.